HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE
- This website is designed to guide you through the most commonly used workflows in NEW Reaxys.
- Decide what you want to search, and either look through the list of workflows in the left panel (hover over links to see more details) or through the list below and click the link to get to the workflow.
- Most workflows have:
- a text summary
- a graphic summary
- some general comments
- the search example
- thoughts on how to approach the problem
- search details (with screen shots)
- PDF and PPT downloads
- QR code to go to the workflow on your smart phone or tablet
- a video relating to the workflow
- If you have any comments, suggestions for workflows, or questions please contact us (link to an email)
NEW REAXYS WORKFLOWS BY FUNCTION
- Workflows are organised in 8 groups based on the type of search or activity.
- Within each group the workflows are numbered, e.g. QS1, which outlines the general way to start most searches in Reaxys, is the first workflow labelled under Quick Search.
- The 8 groups are:
- QS - Quick Search
- QB - Query Builder
- D - Working with Document Records
- S - Working with Substance Records
- R - Working with Reaction Records
- O - Other Workflows
- ST - Special Topics
- P - Practice Problems
NEW REAXYS WORKFLOWS BY DOCUMENTS, SUBSTANCES, REACTIONS AND PROPERTIES
- The workflows usually relate to documents, substances, reactions and/or properties
- The tables below indicate the type of search performed by the numbered workflow, and offer another way to quickly find the workflow of most interest