HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE
- This website guides you through the most commonly used workflows in NEW Reaxys.
- Decide what you want to search, and look through the list of workflows in the left panel.
- Most workflows have:
- a text summary
- a graphic summary
- some general comments
- the search example
- thoughts on how to approach the problem
- search details (with screen shots)
- PDF and PPT downloads
- QR code to go to the workflow on your smart phone or tablet
- a video relating to the workflow
- If you have any comments, suggestions for workflows, or questions please contact us (link to an email)
NEW REAXYS WORKFLOWS BY FUNCTION
- Workflows are organised in 8 groups based on the type of search or activity.
- Within each group the workflows are numbered, e.g. QS1, which outlines the general way to start most searches in Reaxys, is the first workflow labelled under Quick Search.
- The 8 groups are:
- QS - Quick Search
- QB - Query Builder
- D - Working with Document Records
- S - Working with Substance Records
- R - Working with Reaction Records
- G - General Workflows
- ST - Special Topics
- P - Practice Problems